Dutch Dance Records is a record label that specializes in techno music. Releasing a techno track on Dutch Dance Records can be a significant achievement for any aspiring techno producer. In this blog, we will guide you through the process of releasing a techno track on Dutch Dance Records.
- The first step in releasing a techno track on Dutch Dance Records is to make sure your track is up to their standards. You need to create a techno track that fits our style ( Techno ) and is of high quality. You can listen to our previous releases to get an idea of what kind of sound we are looking for. Make sure to polish your track and master it well before submitting it. Offcourse we master the track after you’ve send it to us.
- The next step is to submit a demo of your track to Dutch Dance Records. You can do this through their website www.dutchdancerecords.com/shop/reviews/basic-review/
Make sure to follow our submission guidelines, which can usually be found on our website. Be sure to include a brief introduction of yourself and your music. You may also want to consider creating a press kit that includes your bio, photos, and any previous releases you have had.
- After you submit your demo, you’ll need to wait for a response from Dutch Dance Records. This can take some time, so be patient, normally it will take about 48 hours.
If we are interested in your track, we will contact you with further instructions by email and updates from the website.
- If Dutch Dance Records is interested in releasing your track, we will negotiate a contract with you. This will outline the terms of the release, including the royalties you will receive and any promotional activities they will do on your behalf. Make sure to read the contract carefully and ask any questions you may have before signing.
- Once the contract is signed, it’s time to finalize the release. Dutch Dance Records will work with you to create artwork and promo materials for the release. You will also need to provide them with a high-quality WAV file of your track. They will then schedule the release date and distribute your track on various platforms, including Beatport and Spotify.
- Finally, it’s time to promote your release. Dutch Dance Records will do some promotion on your behalf, but it’s also important to promote the release yourself. Share it on your social media platforms, send it to DJs and music bloggers, and consider running some ads to get the word out.
The more people that hear your track, the better chance you have of gaining new fans and making a name for yourself in the techno music scene.
In conclusion, releasing a techno track on Dutch Dance Records takes time and effort, but it can be a great opportunity for any techno producer. Follow the steps above, create a high-quality track, and be patient. If you’re lucky enough to be signed to Dutch Dance Records, it can be a stepping stone to success in the techno music world.
In the list below you can see which songs we have released so far @Dutch Dance Records